Fry the onion and potato in the oil over a gentle heat for 5 - 10 minutes until soft.
Add chilli, if using, salad leaves and stock Simmer for 10 minutes, then blitz in a blender
Add coconut milk and reheat.
FIVE HEALTH BENEFITS OF SALAD LEAVES
1. The insoluble fibre within them is important for digestive good health
2. The soluble fibre helps to lower cholesterol and stabilise blood sugar levels.
3. Dark green leaves contain Vitamin A, C, E and K
4. Kale is a better source of calcium than milk
5. The olive oil actually helps you absorb the nutrients from the other ingredients.