CRANBERRY ALMOND LETTUCE SALAD
Servings 4 People
- 1 Bunch Mixed Lettuce Torn
- 1 Bunch Fresh Spinach Torn
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 3 Green Onions Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Glazed Almonds Ingredients Below
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese Shaved
- 1/2 Cups Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Cups Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1/2 Cups Sugar/Honey
- Salt and pepper To taste
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Almonds Sliced
Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake well.
Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In a saucepan or skillet combine sugar and almonds.
Stir constantly until nuts are glazed.
Be very careful not to burn.
Pour nuts on waxed paper separating them to cool.
Mix dressing with lettuce and top with almonds to serve.